drove by it this morning on my way to school.. I didn't see the car or anything but Traffic was backed up...
There was one of the worst wrecks that I had personally ever seen on 23 this morning right out of Pound. I know there was 1 fatality and I heard that the man was from the Haysi area. Absolutely terriable. I was just wondering if anyone else had seen it.
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
drove by it this morning on my way to school.. I didn't see the car or anything but Traffic was backed up...
They said that one man was drivin on the wrong side of the road
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
Newscenter 5 just said the man was driving on the wrong side like LB_Balla said
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
Yeah he was, it was awful. Im thinking I heard someone say that the man had a history of mental problems.
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
yeah i was listening to it on my scanner
happened about 6:50 this morning....is there a maggard's sales close to that?
That's probably the small car lot across the road.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
yeah, k i gotcha
i know they were needin' some oil dry from there this morning, but they weren't in
That's probably not it then. Sounds like a store that might sell that stuff???
I left BSG about 8 heading that way and when you go by the suzuki shop until the accident scene (which is on the side of the road going toward Pound, North, across from the house with the pond in the yard) it was a crawl. I got in Clintwood at 5 till 10.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
yeah it was a bad, I was on my way home from work and sat in traffic for an hour til they could get the road clear. Once traffic started moving the one car was covered with a tarp, but it was messed up really bad.
My thoughts and prayers go to the family who lost a loved one today
[img]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c254/Rinker270/cat2.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.ukathletics.com/image_lib/mbb_team_200708.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks